Platform for Mary Jo Fesenmaier,
Candidate 2nd District Alderman, 2018
Mary Jo Fesenmaier is running for City Council because she is concerned about the way people are treated, the lack of independent research, and the
disregard for fiscal responsibility. Aldermen are the liaisons to the community. Successful City Councilors give their time and are empathetic.
- Votes to spend your tax money wisely.
- She researches issues and asks difficult questions.
- Committee of the Whole meeting should again be used to update the community and give information about upcoming projects, so citizens have time to weigh in.
- $360,000 Beach Wall and boardwalk exposed
- She was involved with the moving of Lake Shore Drive into Big Foot Beach State Park exposed twice; second time as part of the current Bike and Ped Plan.
- Listens and responses to residents’ needs.
- Elected to Lake Geneva City Council 2007 and again in 2009.
- Working over the years for citizen concerns and issues.
- Served on Planning Commission and various City Committees including Finance, Communications, Park Commission, Geneva Lakes Environmental Agency, and Public Works.
- Serves as treasurer for St. Francis de Sales Church Altar Society and for Friends of White River County Park.
- Lifetime resident who loves and cares for this community;
- She believes in open government and serving you!