It’s time for the Halloween celebrations to begin.
Here are the local days and times for trick-or-treating:
- Saturday, October 26th from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the Town of Lyons.
- Sunday, October 27th, 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at the Geneva Lake Museum,
- 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. in the Town of Delavan,
- 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. in Lake Geneva
- 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. in the Town of Geneva.
- Thursday, October 31st from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. in Darien, Town of Darien, Delavan, Walworth, and Town of Walworth.
- 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. in Bloomfield, Town of Bloomfield, Pell Lake, Fontana, Genoa City, Sharon, and Williams Bay.
- 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in East Troy, Town of East Troy, and Town of Troy.
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. in Elkhorn and Town of Sugar Creek. 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. in Burlington.
There are also lots of fun community events coming up to help celebrate the Halloween season.
Friday, October 25th is the Halloween Hullabaloo at the Geneva Lakes Family YMCA, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wear costumes to the “Y” and enjoy family fun time with trick-or-treating stations, games, and crafts.
“Boo in the Bay” is happening at the field house in Williams Bay from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Families can also enjoy a spooky walk with s’ mores by a campfire, afterward. And don’t forget to check out the singing pumpkins before they’re gone.
Then on Saturday, October 26th enjoy “COVEtoberfest” at The Cove from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. for fun family activities such as painting pumpkins and kids’ games, all of which will be held in the lobby.
Harbor Shores is hosting a Halloween themed spooky scavenger hunt. Pick up a clue sheet at the front desk then complete the hunt for your chance to win a prize.
Later that night Lyons will be hosting its annual Halloween Bonfire at Riverview Park, from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Wow! Happy Halloween!